Mission, Vision & Values
We are dedicated to providing care from our family to yours. We strive to be the community leader in the provision of both short and long-term care services. Our unique community culture is guided daily by our mission, vision and value statements.
- To maximize the independence of those we serve through the delivery of personalized medical, nursing, rehabilitation and social services.
- To be the community leader in the provision of both short and long-term care services.
- We believe every individual should be empowered to make life decisions with the support of their families and chosen others.
- We believe the role of Franklin Ridge is to provide physical, social and spiritual support, as well as the information needed to promote informed decisions.
- We believe in innovation. Learning new and improved methods to deliver care and services will benefit all we serve.
- We believe our staff should be compassionate, caring professionals and knowledgeable within their field of expertise.
- We support the ongoing education of our employees to ensure that the organization offers the most current, informed support and services possible.
- We support the involvement of the community within our mission. We are part of the community and believe community involvement will enrich the organization.
- Above all, we believe in Integrity as the guiding principle governing all of our activities.
I think the nurses and all the rest of the help here have been really good to my sister. Even the ladies in the laundry room always stop a few minutes to talk. The meals are good also.- Geraldine H.